Focusing on one goal over the course of six weeks is one way to truly achieve success. Although I have been setting and achieving goals in 90 day increments – or quarterly – for many years, I have now broken this process down to help others find momentum toward success in a simple, shorter timeframe.
As we begin the second quarter of 2021 (yes, we are one quarter of the way through this year already!), I want to once again offer my free Goal Getter By The Quarter Guide so you can refocus your energy on what is most important at this point in your life.
Before achieving one goal in 6 weeks, take time to assess the 10 life areas in the guide and think about the goals you need to create to support and lift up that key priority area of your life. Here is an overview of what you will receive in the guide:
Goal Setting by the Quarter
- Go through the exercise to find your current key and intrinsic life priority from the following areas:
- Physical Health
- Mental Well Being
- Personal Growth
- Choose your key priority and answer the following:
- I have chosen this area of my life as my key priority because-
- I will honor my key priority by vowing to do my best to always-
- The following action(s) would be inconsistent with my commitment to my key priority-
- To honor my key priority I will limit-
- To live my life according to my key priority I need to make the following changes-
- Put these five statements into one paragraph Priority Clarity Statement.
- Set 10 goals based around the lowest scoring areas as well as your key priority area. Be sure they are measurable and attainable.
- Now select one goal, your IMPACT GOAL that will make the most impact to move the needle on the other goals to make them more attainable.
- Take that IMPACT GOAL and break it down. Write out in detail the steps to reach this goal along with the timeline (make sure it is within the 90 days).
- Do the same with your other goals.
- Finally, write out your IMPACT GOAL and three small things you will do tomorrow to begin moving the needle in your planner, calendar, or journal. Make sure you look at this multiple times a day.
- Do this each day for the next 90 days until you begin marking off those goals as successes.
6 Week, One Goal Challenge Group
Thinking about 10 measurable goals and sticking with them through a quarter of the year can be daunting. Therefore, let’s focus our energy on the most important goal to you right now.
I am once again opening up my small private Goal Getter Group coaching to help and support you through one goal over the course of 6 weeks.
Through this private group, you can focus your energy on one goal, learn strategies and tactics to break down the goal into daily, manageable tasks, and have accountability. I have no doubt you can succeed in reaching your goal successfully.
Ready now to get started on your goal?
Here’s what some of the past Goal Getters have to say about the private group to achieve one goal in 6 weeks:
“I know I wouldn’t have done this with all of your encouragement and encouragement from the goal girls! I’m so thankful and more comfortable of being myself than I have in very long time.”
“I’m so thankful for your class, Kim. Your guidance and the advice and encouragement from my wonderful classmates (friends) have helped me put my small business endeavor on a path to succeed!! I can’t thank you enough for the opportunity to be a part of it!!”
“I want to thank you, Kim, for hosting this. I looked back through my Goal Setting by the Quarter notes we started with and I was shocked at how well I did meeting those 10 goals I set using these notes. Kim, with your help, and the support of the women in this group, I met all ten of my goals. I CRUSHED all ten of the goals I set using your goal-setting program. THANK YOU!!! This was so much more effective for me than annual goals. I’m looking forward to your next session, Kim.”
“LOVING HAVING THIS SMALL GROUP OF LIKE-MINDED GALS THAT I CAN SHARE WITH!”
“I LOST 14 OF THE 19 POUNDS I GAINED FROM MARCH TO NOVEMBER—MY GOAL. …I AM BOUND AND DETERMINED TO MAKE MY 19-POUND GOAL BY JANUARY 17.”
Learn how to set a goal and make it attainable and realistic to make progress each day and each week. In additions, you will have my support and the support of others in the group.
Only you can make the changes and form the new habits to reach your goal, but I will provide some tools to help you get there; and our exclusive group of women will bring new ideas, encouragement, and accountability to achieve it.
Once you learn this process and become more comfortable, setting those larger, multiple goals over a longer period of time will be easy peasy!
This mastermind style group will be limited to 8-10 women and will meet virtually at least one time per week (time TBD once formed).
You will added to a private Facebook group with coaching and information from me based off of the Goal Getters Guide linked at the beginning of this post to get you started on the work of narrowing down your goal and making it measurable.
Each week, we will check in and learn new ways to form habits, measure our success, and be accountable.
Here is an opportunity for you to work together with other like-minded women who want to improve an area of their lives as much as you do.
Let’s do deeper to achieve a goal and get you on track in a positive way!
We will begin working over the next couple of weeks, so get in now to achieve one goal in 6 weeks.