5 Reasons Why You Should Set Goals in the Final Six Weeks of 2020.
We can always find excuses of why we can’t achieve a goal. I am guilty of this myself. We let our inner critic or our outside environment tell us that it won’t work. Let’s flip the script and find reasons why we can achieve a goal during this final six weeks of the year.
Why even bother with Goal Setting at this point in the year of 2020?
We have holidays, we are too busy, COVID is too much, it would be stressful. Surely one of these reasons resonates with you. I am going to use tough love right now and say these are excuses instead of reasons.
I know you.
You have something in your life right now that you have wanted to do or change. We all do. Me included! So let’s drop the excuses and look at the reasons why YOU CAN set a goal to end 2020 strong.
Here are 5 reasons why you should set and attain a goal now:
- There is never going to be a perfect time to set a goal. Just start.
- Chances are you have had ups and downs this year regardless of your place in life, so end it on an “up”.
- Whether it takes 21 days to form a habit or 66 as newer research suggests, you have ample time to start a new habit to get you to a goal.
- You can be ahead of the everyone else when the New Year’s Ball drops on 2021.
- Doing something positive for your life should be reason enough.
I want to encourage you to stop making excuses as to why you can’t reach a goal, and let’s work together to make it happen.
You can still get into the exclusive, private Facebook Group for group coaching specific to your needs.