Simple Bullet Journal Weekly Spread
This simple bullet journal two page weekly spread method is perfect for beginners. This simple bullet journal (bujo for short) weekly spread is also perfect for anyone who enjoys bullet journaling but who may not feel artistic or creative enough for some of those beautiful Pinterest worthy pages.
I have shared several blog posts related to my monthly bullet journal spreads. Check them out:
November Bullet Journal Monthly Spread
September Bullet Journal Monthly Spread
August Bullet Journal Monthly Spread
July Bullet Journal Monthly Spread
It recently dawned on me that I have not shared how I set up my weekly spread to keep me going on the daily to take care of my to do list, appointments, and other daily tasks – which was the real attraction for me to keep a bullet journal.
Here is a very quick (12 min) YouTube tutorial which contains my simple bullet journal weekly spread method:
Weekly Bullet Journal Spread Supplies Used
- HP Sprocket (This is a newer model than mine OG printer) https://amzn.to/34zVjrM
- Photo paper for Sprocket https://amzn.to/3HLB6gU
- Tombow Dual Tip Pens. There are several sets but my favorites are the Brights: https://amzn.to/3Fed7Fk and Primary: https://amzn.to/3zU25Et
- This full set is on my wish list: https://amzn.to/3HNMKYz
- My favorite fountain pen is LAMY – I used this for my day-to-day writing in my bujo: https://amzn.to/3ncCpxo
- Planner stickers Happy Planner Seasonal https://amzn.to/3x8pkrU
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Bullet Journal Simple Weekly Spread Ideas I Use
Some of the ways I keep my weekly bullet journal that works for me:
- Write out the days of the week and include the date and leave space for adding tasks
- Keep a space for daily gratitude.
- Add all weekly appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, or holidays on Sunday as you lay out the week
- Mark off items as completed each day.
- Items not completed can move the the next day; or alternatively leave them and simply mark them off as completed the next day.
- Add creative, fun, decorative stickers, washi tape or other embellishments
- Print out small photos from the week to add in as a way to preserve some memories.
- Keep it simple and make it work for you.
Advice for anyone new to bullet journaling is to just use what you have and don’t be afraid to experiment with new styles or supplies. It may take a while to find what works for you. I have been through several different styles, set ups and iterations in my bullet journal weekly spread. No doubt I will probably find new things to incorporate into my style as well.