The idea for September’s monthly bullet journal spread feels like a party. I have been in my carefree art journaling mode so much, I decided to get a little more loose with my watercolor this month and I love how it turned out.
I have a quick process bullet journal with me video over on my You Tube channel to demonstrate how this spread came to be as well as the inspiration for it. (Can you guess the inspiration beforehand?)
Also, if you have not subscribed to my You Tube channel, I would appreciate it if you did! It is a brand new endeavor for me so subscribers are important to get my videos seen by others in the platform.
What I use to create monthly spreads
The supplies for my monthly two page bullet journal spread are typically the same month to month. I have them linked below if you would like to pick up any of these products for yourself.This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Supplies for Monthly Spread Tutorial
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen
- Kuretake Fude water brush fine nib
- Watercolors (Jane Davenport, Daniel Smith, and Finetec) Those Finetec metallics are amazing!
- Various Washi tape
- Various journal stickers (Happy Planner and American Crafts)
Other September ideas for a bullet journal monthly spread
I don’t feel like September is truly Autumn yet, but it definitely begins that transition and a slight fall theme could be used. However, some other fun September ideas to try are:
- Houseplants and succulents
- Back to school or school supplies
- Coffee (I mean, coffee is appropriate for any month!)
- Trees or a forest theme
- Or use a rainbow or confetti theme like I did.
Hopefully these ideas might spark something for your September Bullet Journal monthly theme.