Day 4: A Personal Post or what I like to call #randomfacts
So today, I am supposed to post 10 personal things about myself that others may not know. Wellllll, that in itself could be quite a challenge, because I’m pretty much an open book and probably give TMI most of the time!
So here goes…
- I may say I wish I didn’t have to work, but deep down I’m a workaholic and have a hard time with nothing to do.
- I am a Chi Omega and a Rotarian.
- As a child, I had a huge crush on Donny Osmond, Mac Davis and John Travolta
- I never did the ice bucket challenge
- I have a tattoo and would like to have more.
- I don’t really like to read books, but I do like books with will buy them if I like the way they look.
- I don’t have a passport and I’ve never been out of the United States.
- My favorite place is the beach and I think I could live there.
- My worst habit is chewing and picking at my cuticles. EW
- Being a Grammy is the best thing ever! (Oh, I know, I know, that is definitely not a secret, but it’s one of the favorite things about me) 🙂